Sunday, April 22, 2012

Songkran holiday part1

      


Let's talk a little bit about weather first! I would suggest everyone to check weather forecast before you go on holiday, as it helps you select the most appropriate outfits according to weather. I was aware that the weather in both Kuala Lumpur and Singapore is gonna be very very hot just like Thailand. So I only brought summer clothing.

จะไปเที่ยวที่ไหน อย่าลืมเช็คภูมิอากาศกันก่อนนะคะ จะได้เตรียมเสื้อผ้าถูก :)

Pavilion our first stop for food

Here's summer outfits. I've chosen for my first day in KL


My Outfits Day 1:
Navy blue floral print warp dress: Topshop
Belt: Primark
Necklace: Platinum mall
Bag: Paa*
Shoes: The Cats
We actually went back to shop for more the next day!!!
Having a great time shopping at Gallo


Val took us to her friend's clothing store Gallo by Thain. They're having 70% close down sale. The design and style of the clothes are very girly and whimsical similar to Kloset (Thai fashion brand). I was super happy since everything is super duper cheap, so all of us bought a lot! If they didn't have this closing down sale, I won't be able to afford every item i got as the full price is very expensive. After we finished shopping,  I was happy yet sad at the same time. I was happy because I bought so many great stuff, and sad because the brand will no longer exist!! What a waste!!!

เพื่อนของบีที่KLพาไปที่ร้านของเพื่อนเค้าชื่อ Gallo by Thain ตอนที่บีไปลด 70% เพราะว่าจะปิดร้านค่ะ สไตล์ของร้านนี้จะคล้ายๆร้าน Kloset ค่ะ ออกแนวหวานๆ ถ้าเค้าไม่ลดราคาบีก็คงซื้อไม่ไหวนะเพราะราคาแพงมาก แต่ด้วยว่าตอนนี้มันเซล บีเลยช้อปเยอะมากๆค่ะ ทั้งดีใจที่ได้เสื้อผ้าน่ารักๆราคาถูก แต่ก็เสียดายที่ร้านจะปิดซะแล้ว :(


These are some of the stuff I got from Gallo :) 


 

 


What I enjoy the most about KL is food!! Apart from love for fashion, I also have passion for food and sweet!!! KL food is a lot better than I thought.  Every restaurant we went to are all great!!! Thanks Valerie for letting us try these amazing food ;P

บีชอบอาหารมาเลมากกกกกกกกก อาหารมาเลอร่อยมากๆค่ะ ดีกว่าที่บีคิดไว้เยอะ ทุกร้านอาหารที่ไปนี่บีอิ่มอร่อยทุกมื้อค่ะ ต้องขอบคุณเพื่อนของบีด้วยที่พามาชิมแต่ละร้าน เด็ดๆทั้งนั้น!!

Our First meal in KL at Madam Kwan's

 
Salted egg yolk Calamari!!! I literally don't eat squid but this calamari is very crispy and doesn't taste or smell like squid. The Best squid I have ever tried in my life!!!

ปกติบีไม่ทานปลาหมึกนะ แต่ว่ามันอร่อยแล้วก็กลิ่นไม่เหมือนปลาหมึกเลย อร่อยมาก :)









Lunch at Mandarin Oriental

Best supper I ever had!!

Its my favorite seafood dish. I don't how to call this dish but its amazingly delicious! @ Pantai seafood restaurant

นี่ถ่ายจากร้านอาหารทะเลค่ะ ไม่รู้ว่าเรียกว่าอะไร แต่อร่อยจริงๆ

We're walking to KLCC tower
 On 2nd day, I was pairing up my cute vintage print wrap dress with this brightly pink blazer. A Perfect blazer always make everyone look more sophisticated. Layered necklace on my neck adding a perfect touch of sparkle to this whole city girl look. Shades is a must in a super sunny day like this ;)


 


My outfits day 2
Blue print wrap dress: Vintage
Sun glass: Karen Walker
Necklace: Platinum mall
Bracelets: Platinum mall
Belt: H&M
Rings: H&M, Platinum mall
Shoes: My sister's shoes


My sweet sisters!!

I'll try update my Singapore trip asap!!

Love 

xx
B' Style Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment