Monday, April 9, 2012

Masculine meets Feminine

Today, I am gonna go for a casual chic attire. I am trying to create a perfect blend of masculine and feminine clothing items. Here I am wearing an oversized jeweled collar shirt. I prefer to leave the buttons undone, showing this cool James Dean tee underneath. (Just can't get enough of my sister's James Dean tee!!!) Pair them with casually elegant khaki asymmetric skirt. I would highly recommend khaki or any neutral color skirts to every women!! These neutral colors are very versatile to everyone's wardrobe and perfect for any occasion!!!

วันนี้จะไปเดินเล่นพารากอน เลยรื้อเสื้อผ้าเก่าๆของพี่สาวสองคนมาใส่ :P จะบอกว่าเลิฟเสื้อยืดแขนกุดสกรีนรูปเจมส์ ดีนของเจ๊ปุ๊มากๆ แอบเห็นเจ๊ปุ๊ใส่หลายครั้งละ ครั้งนี้เลยได้โอกาสขอยืมมาใส่เดินเล่นๆชิวๆ เป็นลุคเท่ห์ๆออกแมนหน่อย แต่ยังคงความเก๋อยู่  ใส่กับกระโปรงสีกากีต่างระดับ ของเจ๊เปิ้ลตัวนี้จำได้ว่าเจ๊เปิ้ลซื้อมาจากเกาหลีเลิฟมากๆอีกเหมือนกันคะ เพราะใส่ง่าย เข้ากับทุกชุด แล้วก้อช่วยยกระดับลุคที่เรียบๆ ให้ดูเก๋ชิคขึ้นมาได้โดยทันตา และแน่นอนอาวุธประจำตัวที่ขาดไม่ได้เลยคือเครื่องประดับ!!! <3 วันนี้ไม่ขอใส่สร้อยขอเพราที่เสื้อเชิ้ตมีดีเทลเยอะอยู่แล้วถ้าใส่จะทำให้ดูเยอะเกินไป ขอเป็นแค่กำไลห่วงสีเงินสีทองหม่นๆใส่คู่กับกำไลประดับเพชรวาววับ แล้วก็แหวนเก๋ๆสัก2-3 วงก็พอค่ะ :)


The best thing about having many sisters is that you get to wear each other's clothes ;P Isn't it the best?!!   Special thanks to my two lovely sisters for lending me some great stuffs xx
 
I place the belt around my waist, creating a curve and exposing a more feminine side. You can also add a little classy twist to your casual chic outfits, by adding  sparkle  accessories to finish off the total look. I truly love this outfits <3 <3  What do you reckon?

B's Outfits
Jeweled collar shirt: from one of my sister's friend clothing shop
James Dean tee: Dancing Riots
 Khaki asymmetric skirt: From Korea
Belt: Gucci
Rings: Vivien Westwood Amour ring, black/white tiger ring, black/gold hoop ring
 Bracelets: Antique silver and gold bracelets
Shoes: Topshop

xx
B' Style Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment